Recipe for Very Greek Grilled Chicken (Low-Carb, Paleo, Gluten-Free)

Very Greek Grilled Chicken has all the flavors of Greek Chicken Souvlaki in a grilled chicken breast.

Very Greek Grilled Chicken found on KalynsKitchen.com
I made this Very Greek Grilled Chicken recently for some very thoughtful people in my family, and when I went to the blog to print out the recipe, I decided it was overdue for new photos! I came up with this grilled chicken with Greek flavors in 2005 when I was experimenting to see what type of marinade would taste good on grilled chicken, and I've made it many, many times since then. Leftover grilled chicken is something I love to have in the fridge to throw on top of a salad or eat in a sandwich, so even if you're only cooking for a few people, I recommend making some extra.

If you're not that experienced with grilling chicken breasts, you might want to read my how-to post with 5 Easy Steps for Juicy Grilled Chicken Breasts. And if it's not quite grilling weather where you live, you can also cook this chicken in a stove-top grill pan with ridges or a George Foreman Grill with good results.

(Very Greek Grilled Chicken was updated April 2010 with better photos and step-by-step instructions.)

Click to continue reading