South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for September 2010 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Black Bean Salad with Jicama, Tomatoes, and CilantroKalyn's favorite Phase One Recipe for September 2010 was
Black Bean Salad with Jicama, Tomatoes, Cilantro, and Lime

Whew, another month has gone screaming by and it's time to add another post to my South Beach Diet Phase One Monthly Recipe Round-Ups where I spotlight Phase One recipes I posted that month or spotted on other blogs around the web. My goal with this is not to find *every* recipe that a blogger posted that would be Phase One; no one could possible keep up with that! Instead I'm searching all month for the most interesting recipes I spot that are suitable for phase one. Of course, every month I find good recipes that only need minor changes to make them South Beach Diet friendly, so it's noted after the recipe link if the recipe needs any changes to make it Phase One. And there are always good Phase One recipes that I don't even see, so if you're a food blogger who's posted something you think is interesting which would be good for Phase One, see after the recipe links for how to submit it.

(You can use the label Low-Glycemic Recipe Round-Ups to see all the posts like this one.)

Click to continue reading