South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for October 2010 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Thai-Inspired Turkey Mini-Meatball Lettuce WrapsKalyn's favorite Phase One Recipes for October 2010 was
Thai-Inspired Turkey Mini-Meatball Lettuce Wraps.

Today's the day we start counting down to Thanksgiving, right? Just like I've done every year since 2006, I'll be sharing South Beach Diet Friendly Thanksgiving recipes during November. But before we start that turkey-day countdown, let's see the Phase One Recipes I've posted or spotted on other blogs during October. I'm not sure if many people start a diet in November or December, but I do know people come back to the monthly Phase One Recipes Round-Ups over and over, and I love knowing they're useful. If you can't imagine doing full-out Phase One during the holidays, you can always use these recipes to do what my brother Rand and I jokingly call Phase 1.5, when we mostly eat phase one foods, with a few indulgences.

(You can use the label Low-Glycemic Recipe Round-Ups to see all the posts like this one.)

Click to continue reading