Low-Glycemic Holiday Recipes for a South Beach Diet Thanksgiving 2010

Lemony Green Beans
(If you're looking for the most updated collections of healthy holiday recipes, see my post with 25+ Low-Carb and Gluten-Free Holiday Side Dishes, Appetizers, and Salads or check out the whole index page of  Carb-Conscious Thanksgiving Recipes.

It's a shock to realize this is the fifth year I've put together a list of South Beach Diet friendly Thanksgiving recipe ideas. I understand how holiday meals can be a challenge for dieters, and I'm here to help! I do feel like it's okay to indulge a bit during the holidays, but if you don't want to completely blow your diet, or have health issues where you need to follow a low glycemic eating plan, these recipes will insure that you still have tasty choices for holiday dinners.  All the new recipes from this month will get added to my master list of South Beach Diet friendly Thanksgiving Recipes.  Meanwhile, let's get started with recipes I've posted throughout 2010 that might make good options for your Thanksgiving table.

Click to continue reading