Recipe for Low-Sugar Spiced Pumpkin Mini Cheesecakes

Low-Sugar Spiced Pumpkin Mini Cheeseakes
Low-Sugar Spiced Pumpkin Mini-Cheesecakes for portion control!

I'm back sharing South Beach Diet friendly Thanksgiving Recipes, after an unexpected day off from the internet yesterday when a bad winter storm knocked out power to my house for about 18 hours. I stayed at my sister Sandee's house last night (thanks Sandee!) and luckily I had an iPhone so I didn't feel completely cut off from the world. I was sad that I had to wait a day to share this great recipe for Low-Sugar Spiced Pumpkin Mini-Cheesecakes, because I worked hard testing several different versions before I got one that I loved, and I'm guessing people who are at least aiming for portion control on Thanksgiving will like this idea of pumpkin cheesecake in a single-serving version.

Click to continue reading