Meal Plan 39 - Fall Soups and Slow Cooked Foods


The printable meal plan and grocery list is back! This time it's easier to use and printable as well. It is color coordinated by meal so you can easily pick and choose which meals you would like to make. Either print and use the grocery list as is and make all the meals I have planned, or cross off the meals you would rather not make. Hopefully this is useful and helpful to you!

Click here to get a printable version of this week's meal plan and recipes

Grocery List:

Click here to get a printable copy of the grocery list.


Happy Thanksgiving to my American readers! In Canada we celebrated Thanksgiving back at the beginning of October, so there's no turkey on my meal plan. Instead I've got warm and comforting soups and slow cooked foods. I'm determined to beat this snowy weather!

Day 1: Sweet Pork Tacos with Avocado Cream
A delicious recipe for using your slow cooker. I bet your kids will love the sweet pork.


Day 2: Maple Mustard Pork Chops with Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges and Broccoli
My husband recently told me these pork chops were his "comfort food". I love how well cumin and maple syrup go together.


Day 3: Taco Soup and Salad with Cilantro-Lime Dressing
Warm up and please both parents and adults with this soup.

Day 4: Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings with Potato Skins and Veggies with Dip
This is a fun menu to make for a Friday family games night or a Saturday date night at home watching a movie. Bake an extra 2 potatoes and save the innards of the potato skins to make Baked Potato Soup the next night.

Day 5: Baked Potato Soup with Buns
Use the baked potatoes from the night before to make this soup. It'll be fast and easy since the first step is already done for you.


For more great meal plans, check out my complete list of meal plans or the Menu Plan Monday links at Orgjunkie.