South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for February 2012 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Effie's Easy and Amazing Cottage Cheese Salad with Za'atar was my favorite Phase One Recipe for February.

I'm so happy to see the calendar has flipped over to March.  And I don't care if we need the water in Utah, I'm voting for the start of spring-like weather!  We're going to be welcoming March with a new blog header featuring cabbage, created by my talented brother Rand, and of course when the month changes I share all the South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes I've found on other food blogs or posted on Kalyn's Kitchen the previous month.  Even though February is the month of chocolate and cookies, I managed to find a lot of tasty phase one ideas.   And for people who are interested in Phase One recipes, this month I started a new feature called Phase One Fridays where every Friday night I feature a Phase One recipe that's one of my personal favorites.

(You can use the label Low-Glycemic Recipe Round-Ups to see all the posts like this one.)

Click to continue reading