Meal Plan 51 - Familiar with a Fresh Twist



Click here to get a printable version of this week's meal plan and recipes

Grocery List:
The grocery list is color coordinated by meal so you can easily pick and choose which meals you would like to make. Either print and use the grocery list as is and make all the meals I have planned, or easily cross off the meals and corresponding ingredients you would rather not make.

Click here to get a printable version of this week's grocery list



Hey Meal Planners! Look at me staying on the ball with posting!  It helped having a week off work to catch up and schedule a bunch of posts, but what's further helping is our longer days and more sunlight (!) so I can stay caught up.

This week I decided to pick meals that are familiar favorites but with a fresh twist, and I'm pretty stoked for it.  What's on your menu this week?


Day 1: Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches with Salad and Fries
A pub favorite prepared as a delicious sandwich.


These noodles are fantastic and very authentic. You can sub the chicken for shrimp or eliminate the chicken completely to have a vegetarian meal.


Day 3: Sweet BBQ Tater Tot Casserole with Sauteed Green Beans
This reminds me of my childhood when I eat it!  While the tater tot casserole is baking, toss your sweet potato and carrots in the oven to get a head start on tomorrow nights dinner.


Day 4: Curried Sweet Potato, Carrot and Red Lentil Soup with Naan or Crusty Bread
A warm, comforting meal for those chilly nights.  A great vegetarian option.


One hefty, filling main course salad.  Pretty much my favorite taco salad ever.


Bonus: Raspberry Banana Bread
A quick and delicious bread to throw together for snacks or breakfast in the morning.


For more great meal plans, check out my complete list of meal plans.