The same Six Pounds

So I have been really trying to work on not being obsessed or controlled by the scale-Well lets be honest I am a work in progress that is for sure!  I have been working on the same six pounds since September.  In September I started eating clean and proceeded to loose the six pounds then kept it off for a few months then put it back on over the holidays.  Well I have lost a few gained a few over and over and over and over and over and over...you get the picture.  Now I am not going to pretend that I have really been working that hard...I have been eating ok..but not tracking everything.  I have sort of been going to the gym but not consistently.  I need to get my act and ass in gear.  This is the weight that I get stuck on every time I loose weight.  I need to put in serious effort to weigh less than where I am at right now.  I had really hoped to be well under where I am for my birthday at the end of the month.  I feel disappointed but I am trying not to let that discourage me. I need to get up and put on my big girl panties and get moving (both literately and figuratively).   I also need to start living.  I need to stop obsessing.  I know what needs to get done but I often find myself thinking about that number and my lack of gym time then focusing on real life.  I have been following Elle over at Prior fat girl and listening to her talk about how food isn't an all consuming thing and reading about Emmie over at Skinny Emmie and I am realizing that maybe if I start focusing on living my life and not on the scale, the food, the exercise or lack of it, and keep doing what I know works I will get there!  So as I plug along and just keep swimming I wanted to say thanks to those who help keep me inspired.