Back Home : )


All 100 finalist!
Well, I didn't win BUT I had the time of my life!  It was a wonderful experience, more than I could of imagined.  Christina Verrelli,  won with her recipe Pumpkin Ravioli with Salted Caramel Whipped Cream. She is really nice person and I'm am so happy for her and her family. She was one of the first finalist I met in Orlando.  Small world as she has a cousin who lives in my town.
Here I am during the Bake Off!

Pumpkin Ravioli and Salted Caramel Whipped Cream


This is Christina (Winner) and myself.  We met the first day that we were in Orlando.
 I want to thank you all for your support and kindness. I will for sure try again next time (2014)  as you can be a finalist three times.  My kids texted me after the show and Michael said, "You're my winner, Mom!" and Megan said, "You're worth more than a million to me!" Life is good : )