Recipe for Roasted Cabbage with Lemon

Roasted Cabbage with Lemon
This Roasted Cabbage with Lemon is a perfect side dish for corned beef, but I'd eat it any time of year!

(For Phase One Fridays I highlight Phase One recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites.   This Roasted Cabbage with Lemon was first posted in March 2010, and I've made it many, many times since then.)

My friend Robin lives about 45 minutes away from Salt Lake, so sometimes when she has an early morning meeting she stays at my house. Last Friday was one of those nights, and since Robin loves cabbage I knew it would be a perfect time to test this recipe. I first spotted Roasted Cabbage with Lemon on a blog called Eat Repeat and bookmarked it to try, and then when I was talking to my friend Mary (another cabbage lover) she told me how she roasts red cabbage, so you can bet I'll be trying that soon as well.

Robin and I loved this roasted cabbage so much I made it again the very next day to take photos for the blog. If you like cabbage at all, I'm guessing you'll love it too. And if you're going to be cooking Corned Beef and Cabbage next week for St. Patrick's Day, I recommend cooking the cabbage this way and serving it with the corned beef.

Click to continue reading