Friday Confessional-9/23 edition


Ok So I have never done this before so lets give it a go-

I am Confessing


-I confess I have a crush on a reality star


-I confess he stars in my fantasies but as time goes on I realize that this fantasy is bad for me


-I confess that this fantasy isn't bad because of who my crush is, or that I am a married mom with two kids with a fantasy boyfriend.  It is bad becuse of who I am in my fantasies


-I confess in my fantasies I am the person I wished I was-Always confident skinny sexy bitch.


-I confess that even more exciting than the man in my fantasies, it is how i look and how I feel as that other me


-I confess that it is unhealthy to have a fantasy where I am someone other than who I am because what I really need to do instead of daydreaming about my Deadliest Catch hottie is to start accepting myself for who I am at this moment


-I confess that this is hard thing to do!