Recipe for Green Zebra Gazpacho with Cucumber and Avocado

Green Zebra Tomato Gazpacho
This gazpacho may be my new favorite thing to make with Green Zebra Tomatoes!

Oh how I wish the weather gods in Utah had cooperated so I could have been sharing this fantastic recipe for Green Zebra Gazpacho with Cucumber and Avocado during the hottest part of the summer!  But Utah had a cold rainy spring this year which made the tomatoes very slow to start ripening, and it's only the last couple of weeks I've had enough of a surplus of my beloved Green Zebra Tomatoes that I thought of doing anything besides just eating them immediately when I picked one!   I enjoyed this recipe so much that now I'm hoping for a nice hot September and lots more Green Zebra tomatoes so I can make it a few times before it's really fall.  If you have green or yellow tomatoes and warm weather where you are, I hope you'll try it too.

Click to continue reading