Friday Favorites: Ten Favorite Salads with Beans for Indian Summer Picnics (or lunches at work)

When it's Indian Summer weather, pack some White Bean and Tuna Salad and go on a picnic!

I'm crazy enough over bean salads that I had a hard time narrowing down my list to just ten favorites to spotlight here.  Seriously I can eat bean salads all year long, but I think they're especially good for the summer-into-fall type of days when it's a bit too hot to cook, but just cool enough that you'd like something a little substantial for lunch.  For the last few weeks Utah has been having that kind of gorgeous Indian Summer weather that makes everyone want to be outside, and any of these favorite bean salads would be great to pack up for a picnic or to take with you on a hike.  And if the weather is not cooperating where you are, all these salads would make a great option for a brown lunch for work as well.

Click to continue reading