Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Stevia In The Raw Zero Calorie Granulated Sweetener

I've loved this new Stevia Granulated Sweetener in every recipe I've tried it in.

Since I'm trying to avoid sugar in my recipes, when I spotted Stevia in the Raw Zero Calorie Granulated Sweetener in the grocery store, it definitely caught my eye.  For years I've used Splenda in baked goods, sauces, or dressings, and I've always been happy with it.  I've never considered Splenda to be harmful, and still don't (despite the occasional comments I get from the "food police" lecturing me for using it.)  But I respect the right of everyone to make their own food choices (which is why I never publish those "food police" type comments).  I know some people don't want to use Splenda, and if you're one of those people, this new product might be a nice option for you.

Click to continue reading