South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for January 2012 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

How could I choose just one favorite Phase One Recipes from a Month of Daily Phase One recipes?  Pictured is Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps with Capers and Tomatoes, Ham and Cauliflower Casserole Au Gratin, Vegan Heart of Palm and Avocado Salad with Lime, Green Onion, and Cilantro, and Quick Sriracha Beef Lettuce Wraps.

We just finished a Month of Daily Phase One recipes, which means 31 delicious Phase One recipes have been featured on the blog this month!  That alone guarantees that this will be a big round-up of Phase One recipes, and you can bet plenty of other bloggers were also featuring diet-friendly recipes during January as well.  I always post only Phase One recipes during January, but this was the first year I committed to doing a Phase One recipe every day, and truthfully it was a lot of fun.  I also heard from lots of people who loved seeing the Phase One recipes I spotlight from past years, which made me think maybe that's something I'll do a little more often, maybe as a Friday night feature.

(You can use the label Low-Glycemic Recipe Round-Ups to see all the posts like this one.)

Click to continue reading