Recipe for Spicy Asian Stir-Fried Swiss Chard

Spicy Asian Stir-Fried Swiss Chard
This tasty stir-fried swiss chard has just enough heat to get your attention!

(For Phase One Fridays I highlight Phase One recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites, and this Spicy Asian Stir-Fried Swiss Chard is a perfect side dish to serve with tofu or great by itself for a meatless meal!)

I started growing swiss chard in my garden about five years ago when my good friend Pat told me how you could cut the chard leaves and the plant would produce new ones over and over.  That sounded good to me, and for several years now I've made tasty dishes using these easy-to-grow greens.  This year I've neglected the swiss chard recipes, but I think I'm making up for it with this Spicy Asian Stir-Fried Swiss Chard.  This could easily become my favorite way to cook swiss chard, it was that good. 

Click to continue reading