Recipe for Deviled Eggs with Green Olives, Capers, and Dijon

Deviled Eggs with Green Olives, Capers, and Dijon
For green olive lovers, these deviled eggs are about as good as it gets!

These Deviled Eggs with Green Olives, Capers, and Dijon were one of the first things I made in my new kitchen.   I wasn't used to the abundance of light so the photos are not that great, and this is not the kind of thing I usually post for my Meatless Monday picks, although eggs are definitely allowed under the Meatless Monday Guidelines.  Despite all those things, I loved these eggs so much I had to share them.  I promise you, if you're a green olive lover (like my brother Mark, my sister Sandee, and myself) these deviled eggs are a "must try."  It's getting close to summer potluck weather, and if you take these to any type of summer gathering, I bet they will be one of the first things to disappear from the buffet table.

Click to continue reading