Recipe for Vegetarian Lentil Taco Salad with Tomatoes, Olives, and Avocado

Vegetarian Lentil Taco Salad with Tomatoes, Olive, and Avocado
This Vegetarian Lentil Taco Salad with Tomatoes, Olive, and Avocado can easily be vegan if you skip the optional Ranch Dressing and cheese.

I guess I'm officially settled into the new house, because I had my first cooking session with my nephew/cooking assistant Jake, and we loved having the the new bigger kitchen so both of us have plenty of room to work.  The new house also has big windows and great light for photos, but I found there's almost too much light, and I'm going to have to do some experimenting to get the light filtered just right for food shots.  All those big windows are also going to make taking photos of the kitchen a bit of a challenge, but I promise some kitchen photos will be coming soon!  The house still has quite a few boxes to get unpacked, but on Saturday my brother Rand and I hung pictures and arranged my collection of African art, so the house is starting to look like it's mine.

Click to continue reading