Recipe for Roasted Wild Salmon and Asparagus with Double-Lemon Oil (Paleo, Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)

Roasted Wild Salmon and Asparagus with Double-Lemon Oil
I loved everything about this ultra-simple recipe for Roasted Salmon and Asparagus.

(For Phase One Fridays I highlight Phase One recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites, and this delicious Roasted Wild Salmon and Asparagus combination is something I would make any time I could get fresh asparagus, but it's especially good this time of year when asparagus is inexpensive and in season.)

This is the type of super-easy, cooks-in-one-pan, tastes-amazing recipe that always appeals to me. Since it also has three of my favorite ingredients (salmon, asparagus, and lemon), I knew it had to be a winner.   And while I'm on the subject of favorite ingredients, possibly I should warn you that I've been on kind of an asparagus binge lately, so there will be several more asparagus recipes coming  over the next few weeks.  If you really don't like asparagus, for this particular recipe I'd recommend substituting fresh green beans, which are also delicious roasted and would taste great with the lemon oil. 

Click to continue reading