Baked Chicken Strips Recipe with Mustard, Almond, and Parmesan

Baked Chicken Strips with Mustard, Almond, and Parmesan are kid-friendly and delicious!

Baked Chicken Strips with Mustard, Almonds,and Parmesan found on KalynsKitchen.com
(For Phase One Fridays I feature Phase One Recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites.  These delicious Baked Chicken Strips with Mustard, Almond, and Parmesan were first posted in 2008 and I've made them quite a few times since then.  I'm reducing the cooking time from what was in the original recipe because now I like them slightly less done.) 

I'd recommend this recipe for someone who's starting the South Beach Diet but cooking for a family and trying to think of what the kids will eat that's also phase one! These chicken strips coated with almond meal (or almond flour) and Parmesan instead of bread crumbs are delicious, plus you can prep them the night before, marinate all day while you're at work, and cook them when you get home.

Click to continue reading