Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Good Foods Tableside Chunky Guacamole Single-Serve Cups

Good Foods Tableside Chunky Guacamole
These single-serving containers of Good Foods Tableside Chunky Guacamole are great for a snack.

I saw this Good Foods Tableside Chunky Guacamole three or four times at Costco before I ever picked it up and looked at the nutritional information.  But once I bought a package and took it home, I quickly fell in love with these little single-serving tubs of guacamole that are perfect for a snack or when you're making a recipe that could benefit from just a dollop of guacamole.   Of course, there's nothing like homemade guacamole, and I love my recipe for Cilantro-Lover's Perfect Guacamole with Red Onions, Lime, and Chiles.  But this is amazingly good for pre-made guacamole, and I love the convenience and staying power in the fridge.   And since it's only 80 calories and has built in portion control, this is a product I'm happy to recommend as one of my Kalyn's Kitchen Picks.

Click to continue reading