25+ Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb and Gluten-Free Holiday Side Dishes, Appetizers, and Salads

If you're looking for Low-Carb or Gluten-Free Holiday Recipes, these are 25+ of my favorites from ten years of sharing carb-conscious recipes for the holidays!

25+ Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb and Gluten-Free Holiday Side Dishes, Appetizers, and Salads found on KalynsKitchen.com

I was a little shocked when I realized that I've now been sharing Carb-Conscious Thanksgiving Recipes for ten years on this blog!  If you visit that collection you'll find a wonderful assortment of Thanksgiving treats, all of which are definitely more carb-friendly than traditional holiday foods.  But not all my favorite Thanksgiving foods are recipes that can be categorized as low-carb in the strictest sense of the word, and not all of them are gluten-free either.  

When I thought about that, I decided it was time to create this collection of 25+ Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb and Gluten-Free Holiday Side Dishes, Appetizers, and Salads to make it easier for anyone who's making a low-carb or gluten-free holiday meal.  Every recipe here is a favorite I've enjoyed many times, so I know you won't feel deprived with any of these on your holiday table.  And I'm sure I won't stop creating healthy holiday recipes, so I'm keeping my options open to add more healthy low-carb and gluten-free recipes, stay tuned!

Click to continue reading