Leftover Turkey or Ground Turkey and Pinto Bean White Chili with Lime (Gluten-Free)

Make this Pinto Bean White Chili with Lime with Leftover Turkey or Ground Turkey, your choice!

Leftover Turkey (or Ground Turkey) and Pinto Bean White Chili with Lime found on KalynsKitchen.com

(Turkey and Pinto Bean White Chili with Lime was updated with better photos, November 2014.)

Thanksgiving is only two days away, yikes!  If you're still looking for Thanksgiving recipes, I've shared 25+ Low-Carb and Gluten-Free Holiday Side Dishes, Appetizers, and Salads as well as my Top Ten Favorite Thanksgiving Recipes (and honorable mentions).  (And there are more than 100 holiday recipes ideas on the index page of Carb-Conscious Thanksgiving Recipes.)  I hope you have the menu narrowed down and are busy with holiday food prep.

I know you're not looking for leftover turkey recipes just yet, but in a little while I have holiday guests arriving and I wanted to share the updated photos for this Leftover Turkey (or Ground Turkey) and Pinto Bean White Chili with Lime before I get too busy with Thanksgiving activities.

I've made this tasty chili with leftover turkey, ground turkey (like you see in the photos), and even leftover chicken, and all the versions were delicious.  Whether or not you need it for a Thanksgiving leftovers idea, this is a great chili recipe to add to your collection, enjoy!

Click to continue reading