Black-Eyed Peas Recipes for Good Luck in the New Year!

Black-Eyed Peas Recipes to cook on New Year's Day for good luck in the new year!

Black-Eyed Peas Recipes for Good Luck in the New Year! found on KalynsKitchen.com

I'm a complete believer that you should celebrate New Year's Eve or New Year's Day by eating something with black-eyed peas, so the Black-Eyed Peas Recipes I'm sharing here are my yearly public service announcement to bring good luck to all my readers!   I learned about this tradition in the early days of my blog, and the black-eyed peas have certainly brought me luck.  Plus, I love the flavor of this humble little ingredient, and I've had fun experimenting with it.  This post has my very favorite black-eyed pea recipes to celebrate New Year's, and I truly hope they will bring you some good luck, and check after the photos for links to some other places to find fun recipe ideas with black-eyed peas, including Slow Cooker Recipes with Black-Eyed Peas featured on Slow Cooker from Scratch.

Click to continue reading