Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Hatch Green Chile Enchilada Sauce (Gluten-Free or Original)

When you need some healthier comfort food, this delicious Hatch Green Chile Enchilada Sauce can come in handy.


December has to be the month of comfort food, wouldn't you agree?  And one of my favorite ingredients to make healthier comfort foods is this Hatch Green Chile Enchilada Sauce.  (And Kudos to this company for having a gluten-free variety of their delicious sauce and clearly labeling the can so people will notice it comes in gluten-free.)  When I posted the recipe for Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Cauliflower Rice Burrito Bowls recently, I mentioned how I have been a bit obsessed with this sauce, and after I counted up how many recipes I've used it in, I decided it's time to officially designate this as one of my Kalyn's Kitchen Picks!

Click to continue reading