Low-Carb Rotisserie Chicken Christmas Salad Recipe with Avocado, Red Pepper, and Lime (Gluten-Free)

Low-Carb and Gluten-Free Chicken salad gets festive with Christmas colors!

Rotisserie Chicken Christmas Salad with Avocado, Red Pepper, and Lime (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free) found on KalynsKitchen.com

The holidays are absolutely the hardest time of year to stick to a more carb-conscious eating plan, and when I go to a party I'm always grateful if the hosts offer a few healthy-eating options.  And when I'm taking a pot-luck dish, I always try to take a lower-carb favorite that's something I love so I won't feel deprived if there end up being lots of other things I don't want to eat.  I already have a favorite red-and-green chicken salad that's amazing if you're a green olive fan.  But this week I bought one of those packs of shredded rotisserie chicken meat from Costco (so handy!) and the idea for this Rotisserie Chicken Christmas Salad with Avocado, Red Pepper, and Lime popped into my mind.  And even though I am a very bad blogger for not sharing this with you sooner, this will still be delicious if you make it long after Christmas is over.

Click to continue reading