Two Recipes for Sugar-Free (or Low-Sugar) and Flourless Chocolate and Oatmeal Cluster Cookies (Gluten-Free)

Two different Sugar-Free and Flourless Chocolate and Oatmeal Cluster Cookies, made with the sweetener of your choice.

Sugar-Free (or Low-Sugar) and Flourless Chocolate and Oatmeal Cluster Cookies found on KalynsKitchen.com

(Both versions of these Sugar-Free and Flourless Chocolate and Oatmeal Cluster Cookies have only qualify for my new Five Ingredient Fridays, keeping in mind that I don't include common ingredients like salt, pepper, olive oil, water, etc.  I made two versions of this cookie and both were good!) 

This cookie experiment started when I spotted Choco Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies on Mochocholata-Rita which reminded me of something my mother used to make, and I thought it would be fun to come up with a sugar-free version. After a few attempts I ended up with two similar but slightly different cookies and when I tested them on my contractor, he liked both the fudgy and cakey versions. This is a regular Utah guy who's most definitely not on a diet, so when he thought both cookies were good I figured I'd let people decide which one to try.

Photos are of the fudgy cookies, but both versions look very similar. Technically the cookies made with added agave are not really sugar-free, but they're still a very low-sugar cookie. If you're not watching your sugar intake, both these cookies could be made with sugar and the cookies would also be gluten-free if you used gluten-free oatmeal.

Click to continue reading