20 Favorite Healthy Salads and Side Dishes for Outdoor Eating

These 20 Favorite Healthy Salads and Side Dishes for Outdoor Eating are things I make for parties all summer long.

20 Favorite Healthy Salads and Side Dishes for Outdoor Eating

(For Friday Flashbacks I feature recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites, and I'm still traveling in Turkey so today I'm updating this collection of Favorite Healthy Salads and Side Dishes for Outdoor Eating.  It's nearly summer; hope some of these will make it on your summer menu this year.)

Are you the kind of cook who always makes your favorite recipe for a summer get-together, or do you like to try new things when you're taking something to a party?  For me, the answer is "It depends." Probably my father's favorite Shrimp and Macaroni Salad is the thing I've taken most often to Denny family get-togethers for quite a few years, but when I have new favorites on the blog I do like to try those out on the family as well.  If you're looking for a taste-tested salad or side dish to try out for the holiday weekend, here are twenty favorites of mine. 

Click to continue reading