Sauteed Chicken Breasts Recipe with Olive and Caper Sauce (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Paleo)

This easy recipe for Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Olive and Caper Sauce is quick enough for a week-night dinner and this chicken is really delicious!

Sauteed Chicken Breasts Recipe with Olive and Caper Sauce (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Paleo) found on KalynsKitchen.com

I always have chicken breasts in the freezer, and I'm happy when I find a quick and easy recipe that uses them that's also a wow in the flavor department.  Because let's be honest, don't you think chicken breasts are in serious danger of being boring if you're not careful how you cook them? I promise you, these Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Olive and Caper Sauce are absolutely loaded with flavor. And this recipe can be on the table in under 30 minutes, which makes it taste even better!

I got the inspiration for this recipe when my friend Simona of Briciole wrote back in 2007 about a type of pâté di olive she used as a topping for bread.  That combination fixed itself in my mind as a topping for sauteed chicken breasts, and of course when I tried it I loved it; what's not to like about the combination of Kalamata olives, capers, onion, and thyme with a bit of olive oil and balsamic vinegar? I did add some parsley to the mix as well, and changed the proportions just a bit. I think this delicious olive and caper sauce would also taste great over pork, fish, or grilled vegetables.

Click to continue reading