Canned Cheeseburgers? How do you say WTF in German?

As the old cliché goes, you just can't make this stuff up. The photo you see here has not been doctored. It's directly from the German website Trekking-Mahlzeiten, which offers ready-made meals for hikers. They're selling, for $3.95 euros each, a canned cheeseburger. Of all the food products I've wished existed, I can say that a canned cheeseburger has never crossed my mind. I've added a link to the site in hopes that someone orders one, and writes a review for the site. Frankly, I just don't have the guts to try one myself.

As disturbing as the thought of a canned cheeseburger is, what really bothers me about the photo are the garnishes. I'm assuming it doesn't come dressed with lettuce and tomato, and that these are just "serving suggestions" to make the whole thing seem less horrible. But, cucumbers? Cucumbers? Do German's put cucumbers on their cheeseburgers? Imagine the shame for the citizens of Hamburg. It's enough to make you want to move to Frankfurt.

UPDATE!!!
Thanks to a tip from scallywag, here is a live taste test of the above mentioned canned cheeseburger! I don't speak German, but you really don't have to in order to understand this review. Enjoy?