Kalyn's Kitchen Celebrates a Birthday with Four Questions for Readers

(Four Year Birthday Graphic from ClipArtStock.net)

It sounds like a cliche, but when I wrote the first post on Kalyn's Kitchen four years ago, I never imagined how much this blog would change my life. I was just a fourth grade teacher who liked to cook, and I'd never thought about photographing my food or writing about it on the internet. Now I've got shelves full of "blog dishes," a collection of notebooks filled with recipe notes, and I'm about to trade a 30 year teaching career for the job title of food blogger. I feel constantly thankful for all the good things blogging has brought into my life, not the least of which is connections I've formed with other bloggers and readers from all over the world.

Click to continue reading