South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for March 2009 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Turkey Lettuce WrapsKalyn's favorite phase one recipe for March 2009 is
Asian Lettuce Cups with Spicy Ground Turkey Filling

The only good thing about March in Utah is the arrival of spring, and I'm always happy when it's time to move on to April. When the calendar page flips over, it's time for the monthly round-up of phase one recipes I've posted this month or spotted on other blogs. This was a pretty high-stress month, but when I checked del.icio.us, I was actually surprised to see a lot of phase one recipes that I'd managed to save. (By the way, if you don't know about del.icio.us, it's my favorite place to save bookmarks!) Of course I can't find every tasty phase one recipe posted during a month, but if you're a food blogger with a recipe you think might work for phase one check after the list to see how to submit it. 

(You can use the label Low-Glycemic Recipe Round-Ups to see all the posts like this one.)

Click to continue reading