Friday Favorites: Thanksgiving Recipe Favorites in time for Canadian Thanksgiving

Low-Sugar Pumkin Cheesecake PieEvery year in November there's a lot of hoopla on this blog about Low-Glycemic Thanksgiving Recipes, and for the past four years I've had fun testing new dishes that might be South Beach Diet friendly options for Thanksgiving. I'll be doing that again this year in November, but it occurred to me that my suggestions are always too late for my friends in Canada, since Canadian Thanksgiving is celebrated on the second Monday in October. That means my Canadian readers will be celebrating (and having a day off from work) this coming Monday, so I thought I'd wish them "Happy Thanksgiving" by spotlighting a few Thanksgiving recipe suggestions that were my favorites last year.

Click to continue reading