Recipe for Crockpot Pumpkin Chili with Ground Beef, Black Beans, and Kidney Beans

Crockpot Pumpkin Chili with Ground Beef, Black Beans, and Kidney Beans
If anyone looks at this recipe for Crockpot Pumpkin Chili with Ground Beef, Black Beans, and Kidney Beans and thinks "Hmm, that photo looks familiar," it's probably because last night I edited these photos, loaded them into a post, and then accidentally hit publish instead of save. That means if you happened to click on the blog in the couple of minutes before I discovered my mistake, you saw these pictures with no words. One sweet reader even left a very tactful comment saying "I don't see where the ingredients are listed." My apologies for the confusion, and for making you wait another day for this delicious recipe.

Click to continue reading