Recipe for Brown Rice and Green Garbanzo Salad with Carrots, Parsley, and Pine Nuts

Brown Rice and Green Garbanzo Salad with Carrots, Parsley, and Pine Nuts
Earlier this morning it didn't seem like the universe wanted me to share this recipe for Brown Rice and Green Garbanzo Salad with Carrots, Parsley, and Pine Nuts. I got up early and turned on the computer like I do most days, and I'd just started checking e-mail when my power went off. It didn't seem windy so I wondered what was up, but within about 5 minutes the power came back on. This time I'd made it through about 10 e-mails when the power went off again. It stayed off long enough for me to read the newspaper, eat an apple, make the bed, and get dressed, so I decided to make an early morning Costco run, and happily the power was back when I got back home. I saw power trucks and workers all along the street between my house and Costco, and had to restrain myself from getting out of the car, rushing over to the workers, and saying "Thank you for fixing it!"

Click to continue reading