Easy Recipe for Italian Sausage, Tomato, and Macaroni Soup with Basil

Italian Sausage, Tomato, and Macaroni Soup with Basil is easy and family friendly!

Easy Recipe for Italian Sausage, Tomato, and Macaroni Soup with Basil found on KalynsKitchen.com

Every winter I try hard to remind myself there are lots of places where the weather gets much colder than it does in Salt Lake, and really I'm lucky not to be living in one of those ultra-cold spots.  (Chicago, Minnesota, and North Dakota, I'm sending warm vibes.)  Still, even if it's not as bitterly cold as some places, Utah is plenty cold this time of year.  It's cold enough that nothing sounds much better than a bowl of comforting soup.  This Italian Sausage, Tomato, and Macaroni Soup with Basil is one I came up with for a family party, and when it was a hit at the party, I wished I'd written down the recipe.  Luckily I managed to re-create it a few days later, and now I have a few containers of this in the freezer for those cold winter nights.

Click to continue reading