Friday Favorites: Five Favorite Salads with Cabbage

I'm crazy for this Napa Cabbage and Red Cabbage Salad with Fresh Herbs and Peanuts.
I love, love, love cabbage, so I'm thrilled it's one of those cruciferous vegetables that everyone should be eating regularly.  I especially like raw cabbage in salads, both for the crunch and the slightly sweet flavor, and through the years cabbage salads have been showing up regularly on the blog.  Truth is, I hard a hard time narrowing this list down to only five salads to feature for Friday Favorites, but after spending some time clicking around the long list of Cabbage Salads in the recipe archives, these five were the ones that made the cut.  (If your personal favorite cabbage salad didn't make the list, I'd love to hear in the comments about which one you like best.)

Click to continue reading