Recipe for Spicy Roasted Butternut Squash with Smoked Sweet Paprika

If you're cooking Valentine's Day dinner at home, here's a delicious side dish suggestion.
Which is better, a romantic Valentine's Day Dinner at home, or dinner out in a nice restaurant?  I'd love to hear in the comments what people think about that, but for those cooking Valentine's Day Dinner at home, might I recommend this Spicy Roasted Butternut Squash with Smoked Sweet Paprika that's sure to wow any sweetheart who likes butternut squash.  I got the recipe from my friend Margarethe, a good cook who says ever since she discovered the recipe she's made it at least once a week.  Margarethe also shared the recipe for the Roasted Red Pepper and Garlic Aioli Sauce that I loved when she brought it to a party at my house last summer. 

Click to continue reading