Lisa's Cross-Cultural Salsa with Tomato, Avocado, Lime, and Feta (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)

Salsa with tomato, avocado, onion, lime, and Feta
Bookmark this recipe so you can make Cross-Cultural Salsa to serve over everything when fresh tomato season arrives!

I have a faithful reader named Lisa who's such a creative cook that she'd probably make a great food blogger, but since she doesn't have a blog she sends me her fantastic recipe ideas and lets me post them on Kalyn's Kitchen.  (Thanks Lisa!)  Lisa is the one who shared her "dumb" salad recipe that I renamed Not-so-Dumb Salad with Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Onions, Avocado, and Balsamic Vinegar.  That recipe has been wildly popular on the blog and I promise you that Lisa's Cross-Cultural Salsa is just as good.  I ate it over grilled fish when I tested the recipe, but I'd love this over sauteed or grilled chicken breasts or pork chops, or as a topping for tacos or burritos.  And of course if it's a hot summer night and you're sitting out on the deck, you could certainly eat it with toasted pita bread or chips! 

Click to continue reading