Low-Carb Turkey Cutlets with Dijon Sauce Recipe

Turkey Cutlets with Dijon Sauce
A super-quick and easy recipe and if you have picky kids, just give them a piece without the sauce!

(Updated May 2012 with greatly-improved photos and step-by-step instructions.)  I've been getting so much satisfaction from the process of updating my very earliest recipes with new photos.  Not only does it give me a chance to cook some of my favorite recipes again, but I know that the new photos might entice someone to try a recipe that they probably wouldn't have been inspired to cook otherwise.  If you scroll down to the end of the step-by-step photos on this post, you'll see why I was especially happy to get new photos for this delicious recipe of quickly-sauteed turkey cutlets with Dijon sauce.  That first photo was from September 2005, when I'd barely entered the digital camera age with a little point-and-shoot camera, and in those days I had plenty of passion for cooking, but very little skill in photographing the food!

Click to continue reading