Cucumber, Avocado, and Garbanzo Salad with Feta, Lemon, and Mint (Gluten-Free)

Loved the fresh garden mint in this Cucumber, Avocado, and Garbanzo Salad with Feta, Lemon, and Mint.

Cucumber, Avocado, and Garbanzo Salad with Feta, Lemon, and Mint found on KalynsKitchen.com

A few weeks ago I had a couple of avocados on my counter that were crying out to be used, so I started thinking about how to use them.  I improvised with inspiration from this salad and the lemon-Feta vinaigrette from this salad, and the resulting combination of flavors in this Cucumber, Avocado, and Garbanzo Salad with Feta, Lemon, and Mint was really a wow for me. The first time I made the salad I didn't take photos, so the next time my nephew Jake came to cook we made the salad again, and this time we marinated the garbanzo beans in the dressing for a couple of hours before we tossed the salad together, which probably doubled the wow factor!  Jake loved the salad as much as I did; in fact it was his favorite dish in a long day of trying out new recipes.  If you're lucky enough to have some cucumbers from the garden, this salad will be even better; hope you enjoy!

Click to continue reading