Recipe for Chicken Fajitas in the Crockpot (from MomFood)

Chicken Fajitas(Updated April 2009) In 2005 I got this recipe for Crockpot Chicken Fajitas from a blog called MomFood, written by a blogger named C. Jones who graciously agreed to let me republish it here. That blog disappeared shortly after I got the recipe, although C. Jones did leave a comment on the original post in 2006. At the time she was still reading Kalyn's Kitchen, so if she's still reading now, I hope she'll be pleased to see this. I'm trying to update my oldest posts that don't have photos, so today I made fajitas in the crockpot and took a few pictures. Of course, I know that fajitas made in the crockpot aren't really Fajitas, but this recipe is still pretty delicious even without that fajita sizzle. Tortillas are completely optional here; I like to eat this just piled up on a plate with melted cheese, salsa, and a dollop of sour cream. Some Cilantro-Lover's Guacamole would go great with it too, but unfortunately there was none of that left for the photo!

Click to continue reading