Recipe for Greek-Inspired Leftover Brown Rice Casserole with Red Pepper, Onions, and Feta

brown rice casseroleIt's been a long time since I've posted a recipe with the word "casserole" in the title, but lately I've been in a casserole kind of mood. It's not just that I've been hearing casseroles are back or that some people have called them The Ultimate Recession Food. When I was growing up, casseroles were always a regular part of the menu. When I first started the blog I made a lot more casseroles than I have the last few years, even adapting some of my favorite casserole recipes to make them more South Beach Diet friendly. I know plenty of people who read the blog are cooking for families, and lately I'm thinking a few more casserole options might be a good thing. (If you have an opinion on casseroles, please weigh in with a comment.)

Click to continue reading