Meal Plan Week 22

Southern Alberta is a ridiculously windy area, and today was no exception. I went out for my weekly grocery shop, BY MYSELF no less which is a luxury in itself, and after I picked up a few items at the first store a HUUUUUUUUUUGE wind gust picked up my notebook and sent it flying. Up flew all my coupons, papers and my GROCERY LIST. I had only gotten about three items at this store, so needless to say my grocery shopping was over.

So while I sit here and come up with a new list, at least I can rest easy knowing I have a delicious week ahead of me.

Day 1: Italian Sausage Meatballs Stuffed with Mozzarella in a Tomato Pesto Sauce over Spaghetti with a Garden Salad
Longest name EVERRRRR!

Day 2: Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches with Stuffed Potatoes and Carrots/Celery with dip
We totally love all things with Frank's hot sauce.



Day 3: Grilled Asian Beef Kebabs and Fried Rice 
We've had gorgeous weather so it will be nice to bust out the BBQ.


Day 4: Madras Vegetable Curry over Basmati Rice with Naan Bread
A healthy, inexpensive and DELICIOUS curry.

Day 5: Candied Gingerale Glazed Ham with Baked Potatoes and Salad
The ham is a recipe I'm trying that a friend emailed to me....I'm pretty sure it's going to put us in a sugar coma ;)






For more meal plan ideas check out my Complete List of Meal Plans or the Menu Plan Monday Links hosted at Orgjunkie.