Recipe Favorites: Bobbi's Egg and Green Chile Breakfast Casserole

Egg and Green Chile Breakfast Casserole(Updated and added to Recipe Favorites May 2009) These days I frequently get comments or e-mails from people who've tried a recipe on the blog, but when I first started blogging, I could go days without anyone leaving a comment, and I never got e-mail about recipes in those days. Recently I got an e-mail from Gudrun from Kitchen Gadget Girl, who I'd met in San Francisco in 2008 when I was attending the BlogHer Conference. She told me she was going to try this recipe to surprise her husband who loves green chiles, and when I looked at the recipe I realized it didn't have a single photo, and there were no comments either. Such a shame, and I'm slowly updating recipes from my archives, so I decided I had to make this myself so I could take photos and update it.

Click to continue reading