Salad with Asparagus, Cherry Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Feta (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)

Asparagus tomato salad
A delicious salad I came up with when I had leftover asparagus!

Cooking and blogging are getting harder to fit into the schedule around here, and you can blame it on house renovations that are starting to take over my life. I vowed not to complain, because I completely appreciate how much I'm blessed to be able to create such a wonderful working space, but having my house torn apart at the same time I'm ending the school year and packing up my classroom is taking its toll. These days dinner has to be something simple that can be made in a few minutes! If you have some leftover asparagus, this simple salad turned out to be quite delicious and can be on the table in under ten minutes.

Click to continue reading