Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Ian's 100% Whole Wheat Panko Breadcrumbs


 Ian's 100% Whole Wheat Panko BreadcrumbsI was walking through Whole Foods in Salt Lake City with my sister Sandee when I spotted these 100 % whole wheat Panko breadcrumbs, and I may have possibly let out a little squeal before I grabbed them off the shelf. If you've ever searched for 100% whole wheat breadcrumbs, you know how hard they are to find. Of course, you can make your own breadcrumbs from 100% Whole Wheat bread, but these are Panko breadcrumbs, which have a crisper, flakier texture than traditional breadcrumbs. I'm not sure if this is a new product, because I used to buy 100% whole wheat bread crumbs made by this company (but not Panko); then a few years ago they disappeared from the shelves, and even though I asked the store to order them, I never found them again.

Click to continue reading