Ten Grilling Recipe Ideas for Memorial Day Weekend Grilling!

Ten Favorite Grilling Ideas
10 of my Favorite Grilling Ideas for Memorial Day Weekend. 

It's Friday, so I believe that's the official start of Memorial Day Weekend, even if some people have to finish work today before they can begin celebrating the arrival of summer. A few of my teacher friends are having their last day of school today, which any student or teacher knows is simply the best day of the year! I'll be doing a little entertaining and a lot of kicking back over the weekend, but first I thought I'd share a few ideas for things you might like to put on the grill if you'd like to kick it up a bit from basic burgers. I haven't decided what's going to be on my own grill this weekend, but all these grilling ideas are favorite recipes I love to cook, whether I'm grilling for guests or just throwing something on the grill for dinner. 

Click to continue reading