Friday Favorites: Five Favorite Recipes with Asparagus for Easter Brunch or Lunch (plus more Easter Ideas)

This Roasted Asparagus Wrapped in Ham is perfect for Easter Brunch


I was on the phone with my sister Val talking about Easter foods, and eggs, ham, asparagus, and strawberries were the things we both mentioned as being "must haves" for Easter.  I like all the things on that list, but for me asparagus is one of the foods that define this time of year more than any other.  Val is cooking Easter lunch for her family, but I'm actually going out of town for Easter.  Before I leave I thought I'd share five of my favorite asparagus recipes that I think would be perfect for Easter brunch or lunch.  I hope everyone who celebrates will have a lovely Easter holiday!

Click to continue reading